|Model||II Morrow / Garmin AT Apollo 360 VFR GPS Navigator|
|Part Number||P/N: 430-0256-00|
|Voltage||14 or 28 volts|
|Included||GPS Antenna, Connector, Existing Database, Guaranteed working upon delivery|
|Comments||We are sold out of the Apollo 360 VFR GPS Navigator and do not expect to have more in the future.
Additionally, it is no longer possible to purchase a database update for this unit.
The 360 GPS gives you GPS performance, accuracy, and a small moving map where no other GPS will fit.
The Garmin AT (originally II Morrow, then UPS Aviation Technologies) Apollo 360 GPS Navigator holds a special place in the GPS market. If you are running out of panel space, but would like to add a GPS, the 360 GPS will mount in an available standard 3 inch instrument hole.
The 360 GPS is designed for VFR use. You may use it in IFR conditions as a back-up navigation source, but not as your primary source.
The Apollo 360 GPS features:
You may also be interested in an Indicator to use with this 360 GPS.
- LCD display - This display has adjustable contrast and a backlight provides additional illumination. This display will automatically adjust to cabin temperature, so that you do not need to adjust the contrast. An electronic CDI with variable scale may also be shown.
- Moving Map graphics - The moving map may be decluttered to make it easier to read. The map is autoscaling, and may be oriented to north up, track up, or desired track up. The pilot may elect to share the display between the map and navigation data, or to overlay key information (waypoint, bearing, map scale, and range to waypoint) positioned in corners of the map.
- Ease of use - The pilot may easily go directly to any point in database, or a user-created waypoint. Internal calculations include automatic magnetic variation.
- Pilot-focused design - This GPS provides airspace warnings and a countdown timer. Up to 20 reversable flight plans of 30 waypoints each may be stored, so that common trips need only be entered once. There is also a simulator mode to make it possible to learn how to use this unit when on the ground.
- Peace of mind - A nearest waypoint search can be quickly started. This search will display the 30 nearest waypoints to the current position.
- Internal database - The database contains airports, VORs, NDBs, intersections, and airspace data. For airports, the details include elevation, fuel, frequencies, and runways. There is storage space for up to 2000 user waypoints.
- Compatibility - The 360 GPS may be used with an external Moving Map, CDI, and Annunciator Control Unit (ACU).
If you have any questions about this item, please click to send us an email.