|Model||King KLX-135A VFR GPS / Moving Map / COMM Transceiver|
|Part Number||P/N: 069-01029-0703 - Standard KLX-135A|
P/N: 070-01029-0010 - System with Atlantic International database
P/N: 070-01029-0010 - System with Pacific International database
P/N: 070-01029-0010 - System with Americas database
|Included||GPS Antenna, Rack, Connector, Existing Database, 90 Day Warranty|
|Comments||This radio may be used in a 28 volt aircraft, but it will require a voltage converter.|
The King KLX-135A GPS/COMM Transceiver puts a ton of capability in a compact, lightweight package. In essence, the KLX-135A combines a full-featured NAV and a VFR GPS in one chassis. As a bonus, these two halves are integrated to work together, easing the pilot's workload.
The COMM side of the KLX-135A features:
The GPS side of the KLX-135A features:
- 760 COMM channels
- 5 watts nominal transmission power
- Pushbutton flip-flop between active and standby frequencies
- Internal audio amplifier
The integration between the COMM side and the GPS side is something that King calls Quicktune. With Quicktune, the pilot may quickly and easily select the appropriate COMM frequency for a given waypoint from the database. This insures that the pilot has the right frequency when or, even better, before it is needed.
- GPS XPRESS 8 channel parallel receiver, which tracks 8 satellites at once
- Jeppesen database with airports, navaids, and special-use airspace (SUA) information
- High visibility moving map display, oriented either "North-Up" or "Track-Up"
- Nearest Airport function, which may be shown continuously for extra peace of mind
- "Direct To" navigation to any waypoint
- 10 stored flight plans
- 250 user-defined waypoints
Other features of the KLX-135A GPS/COMM include:
You may also be interested in an Indicator to use with this KLX-135A.
- RS-232 output provides NAV and flight plan data for external moving maps
- Database subscription available directly from King
- Able to drive an external CDI, HSI, autopilot, and annunciators
If you have any questions about this item, please click to send us an email.