| || |
|Home > NAV > Collins VIR-351 NAV Receiver|
Collins VIR-351 NAV Receiver
|Model||Collins VIR-351 NAV Receiver|
|Part Number||P/N: 622-2080-001 - Standard VIR-351|
P/N: 622-2080-011 - With waypoint bearing and annunciator
|Included||Rack & Connector (if needed), 90 Day Warranty|
|Comments||This radio is a slide-in replacement for the Collins VIR-350 NAV Receiver.|
The Collins VIR-351 NAV Receiver is a top quality NAV from Collins' well-regarded Microline series. Both its performance and reliability are excellent. Pilots really appreciate the way its display shows the frequency... it's big and bold. At a touch, this display also provides a digital readout of the bearing TO/FROM the VOR station. This function adds a nice increase in situational awareness for the pilot. The Collins VIR-351 is fairly deep, but it takes up little space on your panel.
The Collins VIR-351 features:
Since the Collins VIR-351 NAV Receiver contains an internal VOR/LOC Converter, it is designed to be used with indicators that do not include this converter. The indicators normally used are the quality Collins IND-350 / IND-351 series, but the VIR-351 is compatible with standard ARINC indicators.
- 200 NAV channels
- Electronic digital frequency display
- Digital TO/FROM bearing readout
- Internal VOR/LOC Converter
- Channeling output for Glideslope Receiver and DME
For VOR/LOC installations:
You may also be interested in a Glideslope Receiver or Indicator to use with this VIR-351.
- Collins IND-350 GPS/VOR/LOC Indicator
- Collins IND-350A GPS/VOR/LOC Indicator (later model with more durable metal case)
- King KI-202 GPS/VOR/LOC Indicator
For these Glideslope Indicators, an external Glideslope Receiver (such as the Collins GLS-350) is needed for the Glideslope Needle to provide guidance.
- Collins IND-351 GPS/VOR/LOC/Glideslope Indicator
- Collins IND-351A GPS/VOR/LOC/Glideslope Indicator (later model with more durable metal case)
- King KI-206 GPS/VOR/LOC/Glideslope Indicator
- King KNI-520 GPS/VOR/LOC/Glideslope Indicator
- King KI-525/525A HSI (part of a KCS-55/55A system)
If you have any questions about this item, please click to send us an email.
Click an image below to enlarge
Bennett Avionics: Quality Used Avionics, Professional Service