|Part Number:||P/N: 069-01033-0101 - Standard KX-165A with Glideslope|
|Part Number:||P/N: 069-01033-0201 - Adds 8.33 kHz channel spacing|
|Condition:||Serviceable (Certified Used) (Factory New option available)|
|Certification:||8130-3 (Factory New option available)|
|Included:||Rack & Connector (if needed), 90 Day Warranty (Honeywell warranty if ordered New)|
|Comments:||When available, the 8.33 kHz channel spacing version (P/N: 069-01033-0201) is an extra-cost option.|
|Comments:||We can order a Factory New KX-165A with 8.33 kHz channel spacing. The delivery time will depend on Honeywell's backlog. Recent orders have arrived in 2-3 weeks.|
King's KX-165A is an upgrade to the popular and well-trusted KX-165. Unlike the original KX-165, all KX-165A radios are 28 V and have Glideslope capability.
This is the only member of the King KX-155 / KX-165 / KX-155A / KX-165A family which is capable of 8.33 kHz channel spacing. This feature is available only on KX-165A (P/N: 069-01033-0201).
Here are some of new features that have been added to the KX-165A:
- 760 COMM frequencies (previously available on some versions of the KX-165)
- Memory for 32 COMM frequencies
- Internal CDI
- GPS QuickTune - When paired with a KLN-94 color GPS, both NAV and COMM frequencies may be tuned from the GPS database
- Timer (counts up or down)
- Stuck microphone alert - If the microphone is open for more than 33 seconds, the KX-165A issues a warning and stops transmitting
- Bearing to Station and Radial from Station display
- Silver Crown Plus styling
- Standard audio amplifier (previously available on some versions of the KX-165)
The KX-165A may be used with these King Glideslope Indicators:
- KI-206 GPS/VOR/LOC/Glideslope Indicator
- KNI-520 GPS/VOR/LOC/Glideslope Indicator
- KI-525/525A HSI (part of a KCS-55/55A system)
You may also be interested in an Indicator to use with this KX-165A.