The TN-200D is Terra's best NAV Receiver... it's light and bright. Add to that small size and lower power consumption, and you have a full-feature NAV that you can fit almost anywhere. You can tune in all 200 channels with a single knob. This version does not include a Glideslope Receiver. Other TN-200D features include:
- Dual displays - active and standby
- Planar gas discharge display
- 10 memory channels
- All solid state for reliability
- Digital frequency synthesis
The Terra TN-200D NAV Receiver is designed to work with the following indicators. Please note that the Glideslope Needle will not to provide guidance from this TN-200D. In order to take advantage of this ability, you will need to trade this TN-200D for a unit that has a built-in Glideslope Receiver.
- Terra TRI-NAV VOR/LOC/Glideslope Indicator
- Terra TRI-NAV C VOR/LOC/Glideslope Indicator
You may also be interested in an Indicator to use with this TN-200D. Or, you can our Terra TRI-NAV, TN-200D VOR/LOC System package.