| || |
|Home > NAV/COMM > Narco MK-12E NAV/COMM ARC (Cessna) Replacement|
Narco MK-12E NAV/COMM ARC (Cessna) Replacement
|Model||Narco MK-12E NAV/COMM ARC (Cessna) Replacement|
|Part Number||P/N: 03121-0304|
|Included||Narco-to-ARC/Cessna Adapter (if needed), 90 Day Warranty|
Narco's MK-12E is a direct slide-in replacement for the ARC RT-385A and RT-485A. These older Cessna 28 volt NAV/COMMs are replaced with no wiring changes whatsoever! This a solid-state design with an improved display and added convenience.
The Narco MK-12E features:
The Narco MK-12E uses the same indicators as the RT-385A or RT-485A it replaces:
- Simultaneous display of active and standby frequencies
- Push button frequency flip-flop
- Easy to read gas discharge display
- Automatic display dimming in low light conditions
For VOR/LOC installations:
You may also be interested in a Glideslope Receiver or Indicator to use with this MK-12E.
- IN-385A VOR/LOC Indicator
- IN-385AC VOR/LOC Indicator (with autocentering)
For VOR/LOC/Glideslope installations (requires an R-443B Glideslope Receiver):
- IN-386A VOR/LOC/Glideslope Indicator
- IN-386AC VOR/LOC/Glideslope Indicator (with autocentering)
If you have any questions about this item, please click to send us an email.
Click an image below to enlarge
Bennett Avionics: Quality Used Avionics, Professional Service