The ARC (Cessna) R-443B Remote Glideslope Receiver is a lower-cost way to add Glideslope capability to your aircraft. Since this unit gets its power from the NAV/COMM, it may be used in either 14 V or 28 V electrical systems.
The R-443B receives all 40 glideslope channels, allowing you to fly precision ILS approaches everywhere. This unit is also a solid-state design, and communicates using ARINC 2x5 channeling.
When installed, the R-443B will be out of sight, but it will provide a tremendous capability boost to your aircraft!
The ARC R-443B may be used with the following equipment:
- ARC 300 Series NAV/COMMs (i.e. RT-328T, RT-385A)
- ARC 400 Series NAV/COMMs (i.e. RT-485B)
- TKM MX-300 and MX-385 NAV/COMMs
- Narco MK-12D ARC (Cessna) Replacement - Only the Cessna Replacement version
- Narco MK-12E ARC (Cessna) Replacement - Only the Cessna Replacement version
- ARC VOR/LOC/Glideslope Indicators (i.e. IN-386A, IN-525B)
We can also put together an R-443B / Indicator package to add Glideslope capability to your existing NAV/COMM.