|There is currently a 3-4 week lead time to get a Serviceable MX-385 certified and ready to ship. We can order new MX-385 radios at any time.|
|Part Number:||P/N: MX385|
|Included:||90 Day Warranty|
|Comments:||There is no Rack and Connector included with this radio, as it is designed to use your existing ARC (Cessna) RT-385A and RT-485A hardware.|
|Comments:||We offer the option of ordering a brand new MX-385 for you. We would have this radio shipped directly from the factory to your shipping address.|
When you want to upgrade your radios, one of the common barriers is the cost and hassle of installation. Wouldn't it be great to just slide a replacement right into the existing rack? If you have thought this, you should know about TKM.
TKM has developed a special niche in the avionics market. They make only direct replacement radios for common older avionics. This means that the owner of a TKM radio can quickly and easily replace the original radio at no installation cost, while enjoying convenience features such as frequency flip flop, frequency memory, and a bright easy-to-read display.
The MX-385 is the TKM radio designed as a slide-in replacement for the ARC (Cessna) RT-385 and RT-485 series of NAV/COMMs. This radio is available with either a black or tan faceplate, to better match your radio stack.
There is more to the MX-385 than just painless installation. It features:
- 200 NAV channels
- 760 COMM channels
- FM Immune (ICAO Annex 10)
- Simultaneous digital display of both active and standby frequencies
- Push button frequency flip-flop
- 10 memory channels
- 8 watts transmit power
- Automatic squelch
These are the most common indicators used in MX-385 installations (the same as with an RT-385 / RT-485 installation):
- For VOR/LOC installations:
- IN-385A VOR/LOC Indicator
- IN-385AC VOR/LOC Indicator (with autocentering)
- For VOR/LOC/Glideslope installations:
- IN-386A VOR/LOC/Glideslope Indicator & R-443B Glideslope Receiver
- IN-386AC VOR/LOC/Glideslope Indicator (with autocentering) & R-443B Glideslope Receiver