| || |
King KX-125 NAV/COMM / Indicator
|Model||King KX-125 NAV/COMM / Indicator|
|Part Number||P/N: 069-01028-0101 - Standard KX-125|
P/N: 069-01028-0201 - With broader 50 Khz selectivity (instead of 25 Khz)
P/N: 069-01028-1101 - Crown version with all-black faceplate (shown here)
|Included||Rack & Connector (if needed), 90 Day Warranty|
|Comments||This radio may be used in a 28 volt aircraft, but it will require a voltage converter.|
The KX-125 is King's current production, low-cost NAV/COMM. The KX-125 tunes 200 NAV channels and 760 COMM channels. It has a backlit LCD display that features an internal CDI, which reduces your panel space requirements. This display shows simultaneous active and standby frequencies for both the NAV and COMM sides.
The internal CDI offers an "Auto-TO" feature that centers the needle and plots a course directly to the active VOR. There are also "TO" and "FROM" markings on the display.
An internal VOR/LOC converter is used by the internal CDI, and this circuitry allows the KX-125 to show you the current radial or bearing to the active VOR.
The KX-125 is available with two different faceplates. The Silver Crown version has silver trim, and the Crown version, seen here, has an all-black faceplate.
The KX-125 also features:
The KX-125 offers a great deal of interface flexibility. For example:
- Solid state design
- 5 watts transmit power
- Push button frequency flip-flop
- Remote frequency transfer capability
- Stuck mike prevention and transmit indication
- Audio leveling
You may also be interested in a DME, Glideslope Receiver, and Indicator to use with this KX-125.
- If you would like Glideslope capability, it will interface with either a remote Glideslope Receiver (such as the KN-75) or an Indicator with an internal Glideslope Receiver (such as the KI-214).
- If you would like to use an external indicator, the KX-125 can be used with an indicator that has a VOR/LOC Converter (KI-208, KI-209, KI-203, KI-204), or one without a converter (KI-202, KI-206, KNI-520). This latter option is particularly nice, since it makes sharing an indicator with a GPS much easier.
- If you would like to connect the KX-125 to a DME (KN-64,KN-62, KN-62A, etc.), it provides the channeling to do so.
If you have any questions about this item, please click to send us an email.
Click an image below to enlarge
ARC (Cessna) RT-328T NAV/COMM | ARC (Cessna) RT-385A NAV/COMM | ARC (Cessna) RT-485B NAV/COMM | Garmin GNS-430 IFR GPS / NAV / COMM / MFD / Moving Map / Glideslope - 14 or 28 volts | Garmin GNS-430W WAAS IFR GPS / NAV / COMM / MFD / Moving Map / Glideslope | Garmin GNS-530 IFR GPS / NAV / COMM / MFD / Moving Map / Glideslope | Garmin GNS-530W WAAS IFR GPS / NAV / COMM / MFD / Moving Map / Glideslope | King KX-155 NAV/COMM, 14 Volts | King KX-155 NAV/COMM, 14 Volts with Glideslope | King KX-155 NAV/COMM, 28 Volts | King KX-155 NAV/COMM, 28 Volts with Glideslope | King KX-155A NAV/COMM | King KX-155A NAV/COMM with Glideslope | King KX-165 NAV/COMM, 14 Volts | King KX-165 NAV/COMM, 14 Volts with Glideslope | King KX-165 NAV/COMM, 28 Volts | King KX-165 NAV/COMM, 28 Volts with Glideslope | King KX-165A NAV/COMM with Glideslope | King KX-170B NAV/COMM | King KX-175B NAV/COMM | McCoy MAC-1700 NAV/COMM | McCoy MAC-1700 VTX NAV/COMM | Narco MK-12D NAV/COMM ARC (Cessna) Replacement | Narco MK-12D NAV/COMM with Glideslope, 14 Volts | Narco MK-12D NAV/COMM with Glideslope, 28 Volts
Bennett Avionics: Quality Used Avionics, Professional Service