| || |
King KX-155A NAV/COMM with Glideslope
|Model||King KX-155A NAV/COMM with Glideslope|
|Part Number||P/N: 069-01032-0101|
|Included||Rack & Connector (if needed), 90 Day Warranty|
|Comments||Like all KX-155A radios, this is a 28 volt radio.
This version of the KX-155A has Glideslope capability.
King's KX-155A is an upgrade to the popular and well-trusted KX-155. There are a number of new features that have been added, including:
This version of the KX-155A also includes an internal 40 channel Glideslope Receiver, which will drive a Glideslope Indicator.
- 760 COMM frequencies (previously available on some versions of the KX-155)
- Memory for 32 COMM frequencies
- Internal CDI
- GPS QuickTune - When paired with a KLN-94 color GPS, both NAV and COMM frequencies may be tuned from the GPS database
- Timer (counts up or down)
- Stuck microphone alert - If the microphone is open for more than 33 seconds, the KX-155 issues a warning and stops transmitting
- Bearing to Station and Radial from Station display
- Silver Crown Plus styling
- Standard audio amplifier (previously available on some versions of the KX-155)
The KX-155A may be used with these King Glideslope Indicators that contain an internal VOR/LOC Converter:
You may also be interested in an Indicator to use with this KX-155A.
- KI-204 VOR/LOC/Glideslope Indicator
- KI-209 VOR/LOC/Glideslope Indicator
- KI-209A GPS/VOR/LOC/Glideslope Indicator
If you have any questions about this item, please click to send us an email.
Click an image below to enlarge
Bennett Avionics: Quality Used Avionics, Professional Service