|Part Number:||P/N: 066-1067-00 - Standard KN-53 with Glideslope|
|Part Number:||P/N: 066-1067-04 - 5 volt lighting and without faceplate (CNI-5000 version)|
|Included:||Rack & Connector (if needed), 90 Day Warranty|
|Comments:||This version of the KN-53 has Glideslope capability.|
The KN-53 is a modern King NAV Receiver that matches the rest of your King radio stack. This version of the KN-53 does contain an internal Glideslope Receiver. (If you do not need Glideslope, please see the KN-53 without Glideslope.)
This quality unit features 200 NAV channel capability, and the standard easy-to-read King gas discharge display. The display dims automatically in lower light levels.
Other King KN-53 features include:
- Simultaneous display of both active and standby frequencies
- Push button frequency flip-flop
- Solid state design for reliability
The KN-53 is designed to work with the following King Glideslope-capable Indicators:
- KI-204 VOR/LOC/Glideslope Indicator
- KI-209 VOR/LOC/Glideslope Indicator
- KI-209A GPS/VOR/LOC/Glideslope Indicator
The KN-53 may also be used with the KCS-55A Compass System / HSI) with a remote KN-72 VOR/LOC Converter.