|Part Number:||P/N: 069-01028-0101 - Standard KX-125|
|Part Number:||P/N: 069-01028-0201 - With broader 50 kHz selectivity (instead of 25 kHz)|
|Part Number:||P/N: 069-01028-1101 - Crown version with all-black faceplate (shown here)|
|Part Number:||We do not sell radios with 50 kHz receiver selectivity. If you need a replacement, we would send one with standard 25 kHz selectivity.|
|Condition:||Serviceable (Certified Used)|
|Voltage:||14 V (28 V with a voltage converter)|
|Included:||90 Day Warranty|
|Comments:||Our supply of used mounting racks is very limited. If you need the rack & connector (for a new installation), they are available at extra cost.|
The KX-125 is King's current production, low-cost NAV/COMM. The KX-125 tunes 200 NAV channels and 760 COMM channels. It has a backlit LCD display that features an internal CDI, which reduces your panel space requirements. This display shows simultaneous active and standby frequencies for both the NAV and COMM sides.
The internal CDI offers an "Auto-TO" feature that centers the needle and plots a course directly to the active VOR. There are also "TO" and "FROM" markings on the display.
An internal VOR/LOC converter is used by the internal CDI, and this circuitry allows the KX-125 to show you the current radial or bearing to the active VOR.
The KX-125 is available with two different faceplates. The Silver Crown version has silver trim, and the Crown version, seen here, has an all-black faceplate.
The KX-125 also features:
- Solid state design
- 5 watts transmit power
- Push button frequency flip-flop
- Remote frequency transfer capability
- Stuck mike prevention and transmit indication
- Audio leveling
The KX-125 offers a great deal of interface flexibility. For example, if you would like Glideslope capability:
- It will interface with a remote KN-75 Glideslope Receiver and Glideslope Indicator (KI-204, KI-209, or KI-209A).
- It is also compatible with the KI-214 Glideslope Indicator with internal Glideslope Receiver. (However, we think the KN-75 and separate Glideslope Indicator options above are better choices. The KI-214 is getting old, and reliability is falling.)
If you want an external Indicator for VOR/LOC capability: