- Stormscope/Strike Finder
- WX-10 Stormscope
|Part Number:||P/N: 78-8041-7634-1 - Display|
|Part Number:||P/N: 78-8041-7673-9 - Processor|
|Part Number:||P/N: 78-8041-7950-1 - Single-connector Antenna (more common)|
|Part Number:||P/N: 78-8041-7950-5 - Dual-connector Antenna|
|Condition:||Serviceable (Certified Used)|
|Included:||Display, Processor, Antenna, Connectors, 90 Day Warranty|
The WX-10 System consists of a display, remote processor, and an antenna. This Stormscope offers thunderstorm information on a bright green CRT display. The more the dots on the display are clustered together, the stronger the storm activity. Up to 256 dots may be displayed. The WX-10 also has a Forward mode to concentrate the display and processing power on the airspace ahead of you.
The WX-10 Stormscope features:
- Choice of display ranges: 25, 50, 100, and 200 nm
- Stores lightning data in all ranges simultaneously, making it easy and useful to toggle between them
- 360° view of surrounding airspace or 180° view of forward airspace
- Clear function to help determine storm intensity and movement
- Test function to verify proper operation
If you have any questions about this item, please click to send us an email.