|Part Number:||P/N: 430-6040-300|
|Part Number:||P/N: 430-6040-301|
|Part Number:||P/N: 430-6040-302|
|Part Number:||P/N: 430-6040-303|
|Condition:||Serviceable (Certified Used)|
|Included:||Rack & Connector (if needed), 90 Day Warranty|
|Comments:||Some of our SL-30 sales are for customers who are replacing another SL-30. These customers do not need the mounting rack or connectors, and we do not want to charge them for items they do not need.|
|Comments:||The SL-30 mounting rack and connectors are scarce, and available in very limited quantities.|
|Comments:||If you do not need these items for a new installation, please choose "No" in response to the "Need Rack & Connector" question for a discount.|
The SL-30 is an excellent NAV/COMM. If you don't need an integrated GPS or 8.33 kHz COMM tuning, you will be pleased with this radio. It is slim, lightweight, powerful, and convenient to use.
Here are some very useful features for both the Navigation and Communication sides.
Automatic decoding of the Morse code station identifier for VOR/LOC/ILS - This saves time, allows you to focus your concentration elsewhere, and eliminates mistakes.
Built-in Course Deviation Indicator (CDI) - This adds a redundant CDI, with no moving parts, for very high reliability.
Active/Standby Navigation - Most pilots are familiar with the benefits of Active/Standby frequencies on the COMM side. This allows you to plan ahead and jump to the next frequency with the push of a button. The SL-30 brings this same concept across to the NAV side. The SL-30 will allow you to navigate using the Active frequency on the CDI, while also simultaneously showing the radial to the station on the Standby frequency. This allows pilots to find an intersection with one radio.
RS-232 Port - This allows a number of integration functions, such as the receipt of frequencies from a GPS database, display of VOR information on an external MFD, or the display of DME information from another radio.
Customers consistently enjoy the ability monitor another frequency without leaving your assigned frequency. This allows the pilot to gather additional information without missing the next call. When the Active frequency receives a transmission, you hear it. At the end of that conversation, you are directly automatically to the frequency you are monitoring.
The SL-30 automatically remembers the last 8 frequencies in use. There are also 8 memory positions available for user storage. Common weather frequencies are also preprogrammed into the memory.
The SL-30 NAV/COMM also features:
- Simultaneous digital display of both active and standby frequencies
- Push button frequency flip-flop
- Bright, easy to read display
- Automatic squelch
- One-touch Emergency frequency (121.5 MHz or other that you program)
- Internal voice-activated 2-place Intercom
- Stuck Mic protection
- Received signal-strength and noise level display
- Easily adjusted sidetone
- 8 watts of transmission power
The SL-30 is very flexible, and may be used with these Glideslope Indicators and HSIs:
- MD200-306 GPS / VOR / LOC / Glideslope Indicator
- MD200-706 GPS / VOR / LOC / Glideslope Indicator
- GI-106A GPS / VOR / LOC / Glideslope Indicator
- GI-106B GPS / VOR / LOC / Glideslope Indicator
- IND-351A GPS / VOR / LOC / Glideslope Indicator
- KI-204 VOR / LOC / Glideslope Indicator
- KI-209 VOR / LOC / Glideslope Indicator
- KI-209A GPS / VOR / LOC / Glideslope Indicator
- KI-206 GPS/VOR/LOC/Glideslope Indicator
- KNI-520 GPS/VOR/LOC/Glideslope Indicator
- KI-525/525A HSI (part of a KCS-55/55A system)
- NSD-360A Slaved Compass System (HSI)
- SN-3308 Electronic HSI (EHSI)