|Part Number:||P/N: 011-00280-10 - Black faceplate, 14/28 V|
|Part Number:||P/N: 011-00280-30 - Gray faceplate, 14/28 V|
|Included:||90 Day Warranty|
|Included:||GPS Antenna, Rack, Connector, Existing Database included with Installation Hardware option|
|Comments:||We no longer carry the 28 V-only GNS-430 due to a lack of factory support.|
|Comments:||Some of our GNS-430 sales are for customers who are replacing another GNS-430. These customers do not need the GPS antenna, mounting rack, connectors, or database, and we do not want to charge them for items they do not need.|
|Comments:||If you do not need these items for a new installation, please choose "No" in response to the "Need Installation Hardware" question for a discount.|
It's not a stretch to say that Garmin's GNS-430 has revolutionized general aviation avionics. It combines a variety of avionics capabilities with the power of modern computers, to provide both sophistication and ease of use.
The GNS-430 contains and integrates the following functions:
- IFR GPS
- Jeppesen database
- Moving Map / MFD
In addition to the color map, the GNS-430 can also display lightning data from a remote WX-500 Stormscope, weather data received via satellite, and traffic from a GTX-330 Mode S transponder.
Garmin also protects the GNS-430 from future obsolescence, with an available WAAS upgrade.
The GNS-430 may be used with any of these Indicators (the Garmin units are the official choices):
- Garmin GI-106A GPS/VOR/LOC/Glideslope Indicator
- Garmin GI-106B GPS/VOR/LOC/Glideslope Indicator
- Mid-Continent MD200-306 GPS/VOR/LOC/Glideslope Indicator
- Mid-Continent MD200-706 GPS/VOR/LOC/Glideslope Indicator
- Collins IND-351A GPS/VOR/LOC/Glideslope Indicator
- King KI-206 GPS/VOR/LOC/Glideslope Indicator
- King KI-209A GPS/VOR/LOC/Glideslope Indicator
- King KNI-520 GPS/VOR/LOC/Glideslope Indicator
- King KI-525/525A HSI (part of a KCS-55/55A system)