|There is currently a 2-3 week lead time to get a 28V-only GNS-430 certified and ready to ship.|
|Part Number:||P/N: 011-00280-00 - Black faceplate, 28 volts only|
|Condition:||Serviceable (Certified Used)|
|Included:||GPS Antenna, Rack, Connector, Existing Database, 90 Day Warranty|
|Comments:||Garmin ended factory support for the 28 volt-only GNS-430 on September 30, 2010. These were the oldest, original radios, before Garmin realized there was 14 V demand.|
|Comments:||The 14/28 volt version of the GNS-430 remains fully supported.|
When we have this 28 V-only version of the GNS-430 in stock, it is available for purchase on this page. The 14/28 V version of the GNS-430 is almost always available.
It's not a stretch to say that Garmin's GNS-430 has revolutionized general aviation avionics. It combines a variety of avionics capabilities with the power of modern computers, to provide both sophistication and ease of use.
The GNS-430 contains and integrates the following functions:
- IFR GPS
- Jeppesen database
- Moving Map / MFD
In addition to the color map, the GNS-430 can also display lightning data from a remote WX-500 Stormscope, weather data received via satellite, and traffic from a GTX-330 Mode S transponder.
Garmin also protects the GNS-430 from future obsolescence, with an available WAAS upgrade.
The GNS-480 may be used with any of these Indicators (the Garmin units are the official choices):
- Garmin GI-106A GPS/VOR/LOC/Glideslope Indicator
- Garmin GI-106B GPS/VOR/LOC/Glideslope Indicator
- Mid-Continent MD200-306 GPS/VOR/LOC/Glideslope Indicator
- Mid-Continent MD200-706 GPS/VOR/LOC/Glideslope Indicator
- Collins IND-351A GPS/VOR/LOC/Glideslope Indicator
- King KI-206 GPS/VOR/LOC/Glideslope Indicator
- King KI-209A GPS/VOR/LOC/Glideslope Indicator
- King KNI-520 GPS/VOR/LOC/Glideslope Indicator
- King KI-525/525A HSI (part of a KCS-55/55A system)